The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established on 2002. The department lecturers who are experts in their own discipline, aims at educating and training students with sound knowledge and awareness in the latest trends in electronics and communication.
The labs attached to Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering are sophisticated.
- Electrical Machines lab (Both AC & DC)
- Electronic Device Lab
- Analog & Digital Electronics Lab
- Wiring, Winding & Estimation Lab
- Power Electronics lab
- CAED lab
- Control of machines lab
- Non conventional energy sources lab
- AutoCAD Lab
- Micro Controller Lab
- Programmable Logic Controller Lab
- Hardware Servicing Lab
- Electrical Workshop
- Electrical Instrumentation lab